Patisserie – maximum 15 students per yearStudents receive the International Diploma in Patisserie (Pastry) upon completion of the course focused on bringing elements of health, preparation, nutrition and finishing together. The course focuses on topics such as:
- Fundamental cooking principles and methods.
- French cuisine.
- Events management.
- Patisserie techniques.
- Understanding cultural diversity..
- Conflict management.
- Effective communication within a team.
- Basic management and human resources practices.
- Financial principles relevant to budgeting, wastage management, storage, pilferage and food costing.
Diploma in Patisserie Certificate in Food Preparation and Culinary Arts Award in Food Safety in Catering
CAREER PATH :
Being a pastry chef